Supplier Code of Conduct
ALBAUGH, LLC expects suppliers to comply with all applicable laws and regulations that apply to their locations and workplaces and adhere to internationally recognized labor, ethics, and environmental standards.
Suppliers to ALBAUGH, LLC are expected:
- to support the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights, including minimum wage and working hours;
- to prevent forced labor, child labor, harassment, discrimination and other unlawful conduct at the workplace; and
- not to retaliate or permit retaliation against any person making a report or complaint or cooperating in an investigation regarding a violation of this Code.
- to comply with all applicable national and international antitrust and trade control regulations and with all applicable global anti-corruption laws including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- to comply with Importer Security Filing (“ISF”) rules and regulations where applicable, and in any case to ensure product and shipment security;
- not to permit bribery, kickbacks, extortion, embezzlement, or other corrupt practices either directly or indirectly;
- not to engage in money laundering or any other handling of illicitly acquired funds; and
- to ensure components utilized in supplied products are acquired legally.
Environmental and Safety
- to comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations wherever they operate to ensure a sustainable operation; and
- to ensure a safe work environment that minimizes accidents and worker exposures to health risks
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- to maintain business confidentiality with respect to all transactions with ALBAUGH, LLC, including to comply with all confidentiality and other agreements with ALBAUGH, LLC that relate to the products supplied to ALBAUGH, LLC;
- to protect ALBAUGH, LLC’s confidential and proprietary information from unauthorized use; and
- to respect ALBAUGH, LLC’s intellectual property rights including trade secrets, trademarks, product registration, and patent rights.
- Suppliers are expected to promptly report any violations of this Code to ALBAUGH, LLC. ALBAUGH, LLC may further ask Suppliers to verify their compliance with this Supplier Code of Conduct through self-assessments, third party assessment, or on-site audits by representatives of ALBAUGH, LLC. ALBAUGH, LLC will reassess its relationship with suppliers who do not fully conform with this Supplier Code of Conduct.